Verified Reviewer

Aslar logistics ( Amazon Client) I was sent to a place called Drug Screens are us location is Puyallup.

I was aproached by a gentelman named Steve right oo the bat says well Aslar dosent test for THC and either do we. Then he ask for my ID and I see him walk over to a bathroom puts something on the sink come to find out its a piece of wood. He comes over hands me a plastic cup not a test cup and says to go into the bathroom and go *** when Im done leave the cup on the table. I go into the bathroom shut the door and all the sudden it flies open he says smiling not this one that one and points to a door I never seen. There was nota thing or reason that the door had to be open. So I go *** and when I come out he says stand over there by the wall. I felt so uncomfortable around this guy especially this door closing thing. I could hear movement outside the door and could not wait to leave.

The guy walks over looks down at my specimen and yells wait hold on this is not good. I said whats wrong? He said well were told if it looks strange and it does or dosent smell right and he then smells it and says and it dont smell like *** smelks again nope not *** I said Im sorry but your wrong. Nope cant take it and thriws it in the trash. I said you need to send it in to the lab. Nope I have been doing this long time I know what Im doing. But if you want to come back you can but i have to watch you its the rules. I said not a chance. He gave me back my ID says I dont know who you are or who sent you but your *** is no good.

Never gave me a letter a form anything. I called Aslar and told him what happened and he said well Steves methods are unortodoxed but hes goid at his job and if I want to go back and take an observed test we can proceed. I said really hes a weird guy im very uncomfortable and I refuse to go near him. He said he respects my decision.

Now

Amazon I know that papers are given for me to sign when taking a pre employment drug test and there are certain guidelines that are to be followed and a certain way that people need to follow.

I was given no information about the screening so that I could sighn to acknowledge that I understood what was taken place or was I given anything letting me know the test was for Aslar nothing. I was not given a test cup that has a lid to send my specimen to the lab. Thats why its called drug screen to ve tested by a lab for any discrepancies.

This was not a lab he was not authorized to decise what to do with my ***

And who in the *** smells *** and throws it away?

Reading reviews this place has a habit of lying and being decietful.

I have never ever been so humiliated and felt that my safety was at risk. Been treated so dirty this incident just keeps replaying iver and over in my head.

And Aslar no questions as to what happened there no Are you ok let me see whats going on. There was nothing from this guy not a give a *** care for a soon to be employee.

I have the texr frim me to Aslar about the sutuation. This whole thing makes me sick.

People have rights they have a right to be treated with dignity to make sure when they go to a Doctor for any reason rules get followed.

It dosent give a medical person tge rite to act like God.

My specimen should of been sent to a lab not thrown in the garbage and I shoukd of been given the consent form in the beginning and when I left.

I am in the process of seeking legal council for this. I will be more then happy to talk to you if you have any questions.

People like Aslar shod not be allowed to work under Amazon or tell people where to go to be tested.

Kenneth Church

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Puyallup, Washington