Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jul 16, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Update by user Jul 16, 2021

FYI, Woot refunded my order with an apology. Since Woot and Amazon Logistics owned by Amazon, this human’s error cost the corporation profit!

Update by user Jul 16, 2021

Well…my package that was allegedly delivered to a safe place yesterday July 15th, was delivered by a different delivery driver today! So, I’m curious, where is this safe place other than my home? Does this safe place have a phone number or is it really safe?

Original review updated by user Jul 16, 2021

Package from Woot being delivered by Amazon Logistics stated package was delivered on July 15th to a safe place but was NOT delivered at all!

I have ring video showing Amazon delivery driver dropping off and taking a picture of my Amazon Prime package to be delivered at the same time. The driver held in his hand a box which appears to be my Woot package, scanned the label, and then take it back to his truck and drive off!!

None of my neighbors have the package either! What kind of crap is this!

Its bad enough that I cant provide delivery instructions to Woot and half the Amazon delivery drivers dont follow them anyways!

I am tired of dealing with the delivery issues with Woot, Amazon, and even FedEx which is another debacle.

WHERE IS MY WOOT PACKAGE! Tracking and Woot order details will be provided upon request.

User's recommendation: Beware of those baring gifts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Logistics Pros: Friendly drivers, Fast delivery.

Amazon Logistics Cons: Lack of regular drivers to learn the ropes of the route.

Comments