3.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

For over a year my packages have been delivered to the wrong address. I even had to change my address to state the location of my address before the actual street address (my address is literally 15 feet to the left of the address it is consistently being left at). My address has an overhang that protects shipments from weather and is the entrance to my building. My packages have been placed directly on wet paint in which the driver had to climb under a taped off area to place the package on the paint, in bushes, in the rain, and not delivered at all.

At this point I need to reach out to Amazon for almost every order as the directions are not followed. At this point, I have gained almost a half year of free Prime membership, I am getting reimbursement for product, and receiving credits to the point that on some occasions I am actually being paid to buy from Amazon.

I have tested whether the address location is actually confusing to all delivery services, but UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc have all been able to deliver to the correct address.

Amazon continues to guarantee the issue will not be repeated, but for a year it has consistently been repeated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver as directed in shipping address on box..

Comments