Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I am a regular customer of Amazon and a package of mine shows delivered but I didnt receive it because driver did not follow delivery instructions placed on my account by a supervisor due to packages being left in unsecured places such as mail room. I spoke with a Cust Svc supervisor Ladeetra C today 4/1/2021 @ approx 8:31 Pm CST.

Who told me that Amazon is not responsible for deliveries once Amazon logistics has received the package. Also due to Amazons Risk of Loss Policy no refund or credit can be applied that Im just at a loss for $64.99 which I find unethical and very inconsiderate. I was also told that when delivery instructions are placed on an account its just a suggestion and the driver may or may not follow the instructions its up to the driver I guess to decide when they want to follow the specific delivery instructions or not.

Because of this explanation I am very dissatisfied and willing to go above and beyond to do everything in my power to escalate this situation.

I did my part to insure my packages are delivered and received.

We have a delivery location where all carriers place packages in a locker. My most recent order chair was delivered properly as well as the order before that.

I look forward to a reply its not about $64.99 its the principle and being told its not Amazons responsibility and that the delivery instructions are just suggestions which is unbelievable

User's recommendation: Deliver to Amazon Hub stations.

Comments