Verified Reviewer

4.0

Update by user May 05, 2021

My issues with delivery has NOT been resolved by Amazon

Original review posted by user May 04, 2021

Delivery instructions placed in my address state BACK DOOR (only) because my front door/porch (45" wide) is just wide enough to open the storm door (35" wide) before walking down 12 brick steps. This leaves only 10 inches to open the storm door then walk around that door to bring anything inside.

This last box is 45" x 45" which was left at my FRONT DOOR! I could open the door but NOT walk around it nor bring the box inside the house. The left side of my home is a ramp deck and kitchen door, much easier to deliver anything. This is the second time within a month, I called Amazon regarding incorrect/ignored delivery instructions.

At 75 years of age, this means I must call someone to drive to my home, pay them $20+ and have them walk down 12 steps in order to place the package where it should have been delivered correctly in the first place.

Customer Service rep 'Hazel' in Costa Rico stated she would send a confirmation email of our conversation, when our phone call ended...

which would include a promo code of $10 and could only approve that amount rather than the $20 I had to pay.

She lied. I did not even receive the email confirmation.

Driver left the following: (Amazon Logistics) Delivered today

Your package was left near the front door or porch.

Track package

Jeco Wicker Round Dining Table, 44", Honey

Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC

User's recommendation: Customer service (877) 243-**** does not work. (877) 243-**** does.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Logistics Pros: If merchandise is shipped via ups follows delivery instructions.

Amazon Logistics Cons: Delivery drivers do hot follow instructions.

Comments