I went to interview at one of your DSP centers, 1) my GPS sent me all the way to the other side of the building, I had to walk to other side where the Amazon DSP center was. 2) I find the security guard I told him I had an interview with the road mgr just like the email said, than he said I had to go further down the facility where this other gentleman was waiting for the facility and I told him I parked on the other side and I walked to find a yellow vested associate, he gave me an answer it wasn't his problem, 3) I get to where the other gentleman is, and someone comes out claims they are the mgr, I don't know what your talking about, there's no interview with me, the security guard sent me down here.

I get the same answer not my problem.

I wanted to report this to whoever is in charge of the interview process of DSP 10 Dell Pkwy.

I arrived on time, followed every instruction that was given to me, and the treatment I faced. 20.00 an hr ain't worth that

Preferred solution: Apology.