Verified Reviewer

I have a problem with drivers blocking my parking space in my apartment complex multiple times per day. I am at 1070 San Miguel rd concord ca 94518 and my parking space is number 85.

This is becoming irritating and inconvenient. I have a small child in kindergarten and need to have quick access to my parking spot several times per day. Every number of yours I can find I am left on hold for a ridiculous amount of time or I cannot find an option that applies to me. It also asks for my account number when this has nothing to do with an Amazon account.

They need to park somewhere else in the complex that doesnt constantly block my parking space maybe in front of a different parking spot that does not need to be accessed as often.

Please communicate to them to park elsewhere to make deliveries. Please let me know when this is going to be resolved I am very tired of it and parking by my building is limited and the complex is large enough for them to park somewhere else.

Preferred solution: No more Amazon trucks blocking my parking space number 85.

Amazon Logistics Cons: Delivery drivers, Irresponsible.

Location: 1070 San Miguel Road, Concord, CA 94518